You can install WordPress using Softaculous easily, but sometimes you may need or want to install WordPress Manually too. In this post we are going to look at both methods.
Install Using Softaculous:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Scroll down, find and click
- Find WordPress in the left side list or just search it.
- Navigate to
https://and location for installation.
- Enter site name, description, admin username, password and email.
- Select your desired language and click install.
- Download latest version of WordPress.
- Upload it using FTP to the location you want to install it. You can read our post about how to upload files via FTP.
- Create a MySQL database from cPanel. Read our post to learn how to create MySQL database.
- Now go to to the URL where you uploaded WordPress.
- Select language and click
- You will see installation instructions. Click on
- Enter database name, database username, database password, database host (mostly “localhost”) and table prefix.
Submitand then click
Run the installwhen you see All right sparky! 😉
- In the next step enter you site title, username, password, email and tick or untick search engine visibility as you need.
- Click on
- You will see a success message showing your username. You can now click on
Log inbutton and login to your WordPress admin panel.